Cypress Sea Cove
33572 Pacific Coast Hwy.
Malibu, CA 90265
|Send an Instant Message:
Cypress Sea Cove is located in the most beautiful and unspoiled area of Malibu known as “Encinal Bluffs,” and around the point from Nicholas Beach, known in the surfing community as “Point Zero.” Our address is 33572 Pacific Coast Highway, between Decker (Hwy 23) and Mulholland Highways, in Malibu, CA. We are:
- 25 miles north of the Santa Monica Pier
- 18 minutes north of Pepperdine University and Malibu Canyon
- 10 minutes north of Paradise Cove
- 7 minutes north of Zuma Beach and Kanan Road
We are a:
- 25 minute drive from the cities of Santa Monica, Westlake Village, Agoura, Camarillo & Oxnard.
- 55 minute drive (with no traffic) from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- 55 minute drive (with no traffic) from Downtown Los Angeles.
After passing Decker Canyon (on the land side of Pacific Coast Highway) you will be going uphill on PCHwy. When the highway levels out, you will see a ¼ mile guardrail on the ocean side of the highway. At end of this guard rail is the wide entrance to Cypress Sea Cove. We are about ½ mile past Decker Canyon, on the ocean side of PCHwy.